Scott E. Graham, MHA, FACMPE, FAADOM
Phone: (314) 413-6043
Areas of Expertise
- Practice Management
- Practice Development
- Business Coaching
Scott E. Graham, MHA, FACMPE, FAADOM is the Founder and CEO of OMS Consulting Firm. After successfully starting and managing a large OMS practice with a nationally recognized fellowship program in St. Louis, MO, Scott offers 18 years of practical OMS practice management experience. He has a wealth of knowledge of practice transitions/mergers/acquisitions, recruitment, revenue cycle improvement, billing and coding, workflow optimization, and process improvement training.
Scott and his team understand your OMS practice and strive to deliver customized solutions that advance your practice, increase profitability, and improve referrals and patient outcomes.
He is the founder of the Jaws Society, a national not-for profit professional organization for OMS practice administrators. He has presented at several local and national conferences and written articles on the topics of OMS practice management, starting an OMS Fellowship Program, attracting top dental talent, and starting a national not-for-profit professional organization.
An active writer, Scott recently co-authored a book chapter about practice management in the 3rd edition of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Affiliations, Credentials, & Education
- Founder and past president, Jaws Society
- Past president, MGMA local chapter St. Louis, MO
- Fellow, American College of Medical Practice Executives
- Fellow, American Association of Dental Office Mangers
- Board Member, Oral Facial Surgery Institute Educational Fellowship Program
- Member, MGMA
- Member, ACHE
- Member, AADOM
- Member, Jaws Society
- MHA in Health Service Management, Webster University
- BA in Biological Sciences, Southern Illinois University – Carbondale
- AA in Applied Sciences, Meramec Community College